Kiosk Touch Screen – CISCO Systems
Design of touch screen system
- Provide a touch screen kiosk application for use at CISCO Live conferences. The design should include an interactive layout (home screen) where the user could select items by touching the screen and then be presented more information by way of a pop up and also a video to playback.
- When left idle the interface should return to the home screen.
- PSD approved designed was converted to HTML
- Videos provided by the client were written into the interactive scripts
- Small PC with browser link local script installed within Kiosk.
- The Interactive kiosks were delivered on time and used for conventions, exhibitions and roadshows around the world. Any changes required such as new videos or alterations were easily made to the script and sent back to the client. These scripts were then updated locally as network availability within all the different exhibition centres were limited. They were reported by Cisco as being a great success.
- Cisco Systems
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Venue Kiosk
Need help with a project like this?
Get in touch to talk about your project needs and see how we can help.