IPTV Installation – Parc des Princes Stadium – Paris
Enabledware’s Venue IPTV Deployment
- IPTV solution to serve all newly installed concourse and suite screens for fan engagement. Ability to display digital signage, videos, live channels and data feeds. Content should be able to playback full screen and within custom built templates. Live IPTV channels need to be selectable using AMX touchscreen within suites and VIP areas.
- Enabledware working with its local reseller deployed Venue to manage over 500 Exterity media players.
- Local Media feature was introduced to manage playlists. This feature enabled the client to easily manage schedules with almost every screen displaying different sponsor branding. Local media ensured playlists did not have to be created and duplicated for different areas and suites within the stadium and each would carry their own unique branding and display relevant sponsors and ads.
- The IPTV system was multi-tenant to enable the stadium catering company to also use the same system but manage their own content and food kiosk displays.
- Live XML Data via OPTA Perform enabled Venue to display live scores, match statistics and tables across 5 european leagues, (French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Spanish LaLiga, Italian Serie A and English Premier League). Data was also displayed for both French Cup competitions and the UEFA Champions League.
- A successful installation where we have continued to work with the clients closely since 2015. The network media player scale has also increased over these years and additional bespoke features added.
- Paris Saint Germain FC
- Enabledware Venue
- Exterity IPTV Head End
- Exterity Media Players
Need help with a project like this?
Get in touch to talk about your project needs and see how we can help.