FIFA Launch – EA Sports – London Stadium
Fifa 17 Launch EA Sport – Live Event
- Within the stadium bowl, celebrity guests will compete against each other playing the new FIFA computer game that is due for launch. Contestants would play in front of a live stadium audience. The live on-screen dual would be beamed directly onto the large stadium LED’s within the bowl and the IPTV screen in suites so attendees could watch and support.
- The large LED displays should have the ability to display full screen and also split screen showing both the player and screen action simultaneously.
- A presenter will provide live interviews and commentary to be included in the show via a roving camera.
- Enabledware provided a roving wireless camera and GoPro cameras to provide live video sources of the participants and the presenter.
- Game consoles (pitchside) video outputs were split and sent over fibre as a video source for the event vision mixer.
- Picture in picture on the big screen was achieved by using the stadium mixing control panel DVE feature.
- The client and event organisers were extremely happy with the show. Enableware were also able to record the whole event and provide EA sport with a professional post event edit.
- EA Sports
- Wireless Zero Delay Sony 4k Camera
- GoPro Cameras
- HDMi to Fibre Video Converters
- Black Magic ATEM 2 ME Control Panel
Need help with a project like this?
Get in touch to talk about your project needs and see how we can help.