Large LED Wrap Set Up – London Stadium
Europe’s Largest LED Screen
- A new 1,128 square metre, curved LED Display, (the largest in Europe provided by Daktronics) was installed at the London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Park. The requirement was for us to commission the screen, document media requirements and operate the LED Display for large events held at the stadium.
- Working with Daktronics, Enabledware setup and tested the screen to assist London Stadium with the project acceptance.
- Test assets were created to understand any complex bleed areas due to the nature of the curved screen.
- Full media specification was created for 3rd party content suppliers.
- Operational process for media approval and testing created.
- The installation and operation of the LED was a success and Enabledware have since trained London stadium in-house staff to operate the software and we continue to support the client as consultants.
- West Ham United
- Daktronics Show Controller
- Daktronics DVX-1103 15mm LED pitch screen (h)14m x (w)81m
Need help with a project like this?
Get in touch to talk about your project needs and see how we can help.